Sunday, March 16, 2014

Another Week

It's St. Patrick's Day tomorrow, and you couldn't be more excited. Apparently the "Leprechauns" are going to be brining you Lucky Charms cereal. That's what they brought last year. I love how excited you get over the simplest things. You love life, and I hope you always have that same joy as you get older.
Today it was just you and me at church. Dad wasn't feeling well and stayed home with Ruby. It's fun to just have you and me time once in a while. You are my little buddy, and are always telling me you love me. You will come up to me randomly and just tell me you love me, and give me the biggest hugs. You are such a sweet, sweet boy.
This past week we went to the zoo one day. It was beautiful outside, and we spent the whole day there. We went with some friends. You love checking out the map and leading us to the next place. You love to see the "crazy monkey's" that jump and run around all over the ropes.
The next day it was back into the teens and freezing cold again. I can't wait for spring so we can get out and go on hikes, and play at the park and ride bikes. You finally got some interest in your bike with training wheels this year. We took you out a week or so ago, and you got it! Peddling all by yourself. You were so proud and excited. So was I...both you and Rubes can ride around all over the place now. It's going to be a fun spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment